Envita Medical Centers is committed to your privacy. Envita Medical Centers complies with the Health Insurance and Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA). HIPAA was enacted in part, to maintain the privacy of patients' medical and personal information by creating national standards to protect individuals' medical records and other personal health information. In short, HIPAA ensures you have control over your health information by setting boundaries on the use and release of these records. HIPAA establishes appropriate safeguards that health care providers and others must achieve to protect the privacy of health information and generally limits release of information to the minimum reasonably needed for the purpose of the disclosure.
In accordance with this legal requirement, Envita Medical Centers pledges to you to:
- Notify our patients about their privacy rights
- Continue to update privacy procedures
- Train our employees to they understand and abide by the privacy procedures
What information does Envita Medical Centers collect?
- Envita Medical Centers collects information from you when you fill out a form on our website;.
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our sites, such as appointment request forms or product ordering forms. It also includes information you provide when you register to use our sites, purchase products, or use services available through the sites or facilities. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our sites. Some forms collect sensitive information, such as health information, necessary for us to provide our services to you;
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us;
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research, development, and marketing purposes; and
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Sites and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Sites.
What does Envita Medical Centers use your information for?
Any of the information Envita Medical Centers collects from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps Envita Medical Centers to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve Envita Medical Centers’ website (we continually strive to improve Envita Medical Centers’ website offerings based on the information and feedback Envita Medical Centers receives from you)
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses. You do have the right in certain circumstances to restrict the release of your personal information and/or request an accounting of any disclosures made.
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website at www.envita.com/terms-of-use/